- hGsa does not offer a fall league. hGsa offers a summer rec and travel program.
- Team and/or coach requests are not honored. Team assignments are by computer.
- Travel tryouts for 2015 have not yet been scheduled.
- If you would like to receive notification of important hGsa events, including signup dates, please sign up for the 'hGsa Email List' on the left-hand side. All important hGsa news goes out over our mailing list.
Get a chance to WORK with coaches and players from the Hilliard Davidson Wildcats, the Hilliard Darby Panthers, the Hilliard Bradley Jaguars, and the hGsa Travel programs
- Dates: Sundarys - January 11th (9-11am), 25th (12-2pm or 1-3pm), February 1st & 8th (1-3pm)
- Cost: $100 for all 4 sessions
- Registration: online through January 9th: click here to register.
First Come First Served
As we want to make this the highest possible learning experience for our young players we will limit the size of each group so we will take applications on a first come first served basis. Sign up online today!
HGSA will not be forming any new travel teams for 2015.
Open tryouts for travel teams of all ages will resume next fall in preparation for the 2016 summer season.
Current roster openings will be filled on an as-need basis. Information regarding these opportunities will be posted here and sent out over the hGsa email list. If you are not currently a subscriber, click the "hGsa Email List" link at the left and sign up so you know first!
Please read the 'Player Guide & Frequent Questions' link at the left for more regarding our league. We have included many of the common questions we receive along with their answers. This is to help provide information as quickly as possible. If you have an idea for a question/answer that we should include on the list, please send it to the 'Contact the Webmaster' link.
HGSA wants your input and participation!
More than 500 girls played in the league last year and we simply need more help to organize, execute, and improve the program. The current board is comprised of only six active members. It might surprise you to know that not a single board member has a daughter playing for HGSA - some are now too old for the league, others have moved on to explore other sports, and one of us does not even have children?! We need you!
Join us and become a voting board member. You have the ability to help shape the future of HGSA. With your ideas and a little bit of your time we could make our program the best around. The board meets twice a month in the off-season, but there are also committees to join if your time is more limited. We aspire to do more, but we require additional help and welcome your involvement. Help a little or help a lot. This is your opportunity to make a difference. Step up to the plate!
Join us at our next meeting!
Check out the "HGSA Board News" page