- hGsa does not offer a fall league. hGsa offers a summer rec program.
- Registration for the 2016 season is open and will run through 2/29/16.
- hGsa no longer offers a travel program.
- If you would like to receive notification of important hGsa events, including signup dates, please sign up for the 'hGsa Email List' on the left-hand side. All important hGsa news goes out over our mailing list.
hGsa is accepting coaching & sponsorship applications for the 2015 season. Coaching applications must be submitted in paper form. Forms are available by clicking on the "Application Forms" link on the left.
The Hilliard Girls' Softball Association is now accepting applications for the 2016 summer season. Electronic applications will be accepted through 2/29/16.
Please note that the playing nights for the 2016 season are as follows:
- Minors: Wednesdays & Fridays
- U-8: Mondays & Thursdays
- U-10: Tuesdays & Fridays
- U-12: Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Majors: Mondays & Wednesdays
- On-Line Registration & Payment: Please use the link below to register online. It will walk you through the application and provide you with an instant email confirmation of your registration. Please note: You must send in the application & pay in one sitting. If you do not complete the payment step, you will need to fill out the application a second time before paying. Team and/or coach requests are not honored. Team assignments are by computer.
Minors / U-8 Registration Fee: $90
U-10 / U-12 / Majors Registration Fee: $100
Please note: Per ASA guidelines, players are placed in a league based on their age as of December 31st, 2015. This means that players will play as follows:
|2009 and 2010||Minors|
|2007 and 2008||U-8|
|2005 and 2006||U-10|
|2003 and 2004||U-12|
Players may not play up into another age group.
Get a chance to WORK with coaches and players from the Hilliard Davidson Wildcats, the Hilliard Darby Panthers, and the Hilliard Bradley Jaguars!
• Dates: Sundays - January 17th, 24th, 31st, and February 7th, 2016
• Cost: $30 for each session
• Registration at the door each week (space available basis) , use the form below.
- January 17th: Darby High School, 12-2pm
- January 24th: Bradley HS, 1-3pm
- January 31st: Pitchers & Catchers: Bradley HS, 1-3pm
- January 31st: Offense/Defense: Darby HS, 12-2pm
- February 7th: Davidson HS, 8-10am
First Come First Served
If you are interested in helping the hGsa Board plan the upcoming season, please attend a Board meeting!
When: December 16th and December 30th. All from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Where: Norwich township station 83 4283 Davidson Rd Hilliard 43026
Please read the 'Player Guide & Frequent Questions' link at the left for more regarding our league. We have included many of the common questions we receive along with their answers. This is to help provide information as quickly as possible. If you have an idea for a question/answer that we should include on the list, please send it to the 'Contact the Webmaster' link.
HGSA wants your input and participation!
More than 500 girls played in the league last year and we simply need more help to organize, execute, and improve the program. The current board is comprised of only four active members. It might surprise you to know that not a single board member has a daughter playing for HGSA - some are now too old for the league, others have moved on to explore other sports, and one of us does not even have children?! We need you!
Join us and become a voting board member. You have the ability to help shape the future of HGSA. With your ideas and a little bit of your time we could make our program the best around. The board meets twice a month in the off-season, but there are also committees to join if your time is more limited. We aspire to do more, but we require additional help and welcome your involvement. Help a little or help a lot. This is your opportunity to make a difference. Step up to the plate!
Join us at our next meeting!
Check out the "HGSA Board News" page