- hGsa does not offer a fall league. hGsa offers a summer rec and travel program. Registration for the 2014 season is closed and all leagues are full; there are no spots available.
- Team and/or coach requests are not honored. Team assignments are by computer.
- Travel tryouts for 2014 have concluded.
- If you would like to receive notification of important hGsa events, including signup dates, please sign up for the 'hGsa Email List' on the left-hand side. All important hGsa news goes out over our mailing list.
Ohio law now mandates that all youth sports coaches and officials take concussion education training. You will receive a certificate of completion upon conclusion of the course. The course is FREE and required by law to participate in programs like ours. Please follow the instructions below to complete the Concussion in Sports training course: (This free on-line course is available through the NFHS. You will need to click the “order here” button and complete a brief registration form to take the course.)
- Go to http://www.nfhslearn.com/electiveDetail.aspx?courseID=38000
- Click on the button that says, please login to order. In the window that appears, click Register Now.
- Register as a coach in the Hilliard City School District and note HGSA, Hilliard, OH as the school building
- When your registration is complete you may "order" the free concussion course offered along the left hand side of the page. Continue following prompts. Although it may look like you'll be charged for the course, there is no cost.
- Once you've completed "checkout," you'll be able to take the free online course.
- When you've completed and passed the course, you have the option of printing a certificate of completion.
Players & Parents - Coaches will be contacting players in early April.
Please be patient. All players should be contacted by April 12th.
Please read the 'Player Guide & Frequent Questions' link at the left for more regarding our league. We have included many of the common questions we receive along with their answers. This is to help provide information as quickly as possible. If you have an idea for a question/answer that we should include on the list, please send it to the 'Contact the Webmaster' link.
Do you know that for over 700 girls participate in hGsa softball programs, and there are only 6 board members? We are always looking for volunteers help us support the women of tomorrow. If you are interested in volunteering with the hGsa program and/or joining the Board, please contact us via email at: email@example.com. Current committees include: - Team Day Planning - Uniforms - Awards - Team Sponsors - Media and Advertising - Travel Program Policies and Procedures - Field Maintenance