- hGsa does not offer a fall league. hGsa offers a summer rec and travel program. Registration for the 2014 summer season will be available until February 28, 2014.
- Team and/or coach requests are not honored. Team assignments are by computer.
- Travel tryouts for 2014 have concluded.
- If you would like to receive notification of important hGsa events, including signup dates, please sign up for the 'hGsa Email List' on the left-hand side. All important hGsa news goes out over our mailing list.
The pitcher and catcher clinic has been rescheduled for next Sunday 3/9.
Date: Sunday 3/9
Time: 11am - 1pm
Location: Davidson HS Field house
Registration CLOSED - the clinic is full!
* Catchers should bring their own equipment if they have it. The clinic is indoors so all players should wear tennis shoes.
The Hilliard Girls' Softball Association is now accepting applications for the 2014 season. Electronic applications will be accepted through March 14, 2014 with a $25 late fee assessed after 2/28/14.
- On-Line Registration & Payment: Please use the link below to register online. It will walk you through the application and provide you with an instant email confirmation of your registration. Please note: You must send in the application & pay in one sitting. If you do not complete the payment step, you will need to fill out the application a second time before paying. Team and/or coach requests are not honored. Team assignments are by computer.
Minors / U-8 Registration Fee: $115 (including late fee)
U-10 / U-12 / Majors Registration Fee: $125 (including late fee)
Please note: Per ASA guidelines, players are placed in a league based on their age as of December 31st, 2013. This means that players will play as follows:
|2007 and 2008||Minors|
|2005 and 2006||U-8|
|2003 and 2004||U-10|
|2001 and 2002||U-12|
Players may not play up into another age group.
Online registration for the 2014 HGSA recreation season opens January 1st!!
Please read the 'Player Guide & Frequent Questions' link at the left for more regarding our league. We have included many of the common questions we receive along with their answers. This is to help provide information as quickly as possible. If you have an idea for a question/answer that we should include on the list, please send it to the 'Contact the Webmaster' link.
Do you know that for over 700 girls participate in hGsa softball programs, and there are only 6 board members? We are always looking for volunteers help us support the women of tomorrow. If you are interested in volunteering with the hGsa program and/or joining the Board, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Current committees include: - Team Day Planning - Uniforms - Awards - Team Sponsors - Media and Advertising - Travel Program Policies and Procedures - Field Maintenance